Terms and Conditions
About Skippered Boat Rental
By making a booking with Seazetheday you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions during your private boat trip with us.
1. Please arrive at the port at least 15min prior to your trip. In case you are late please contact us.
2. After boarding you are responsible for the safety of your belongings.
3. Pets are allowed on board under your supervision.
4. Please inform us in case of any allergies or pregnancy.
5. A 20% is required for a booking . The remaining balance is paid prior to your departure.
6. Payments can be made by cash, credit or debit card and Paypal.
7. Bookings can be made through our website, e-mail or phone .
8. We are committed to inform you in time, in case of bad weather conditions or any other changes.
9. We are committed to completing your reservation to the desired destination.
About Bareboat Rental
1. We are responsible for the maintenance of the boat before departure. After departure you take full responsibility for any damages made.
2. Boat License is not required to rent a 30hp engine boat but some experience is required.
3.We are committed to give you a detailed briefing on how to maneuver and operate the boat and inform you regarding the Greek Nautical Laws.
4. It is forbidden to :
Drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Board more people than those indicated on boat License.
Stand or sit on the gunwale of the boat.
Make dangerous maneuvers.
Drive in distance less than 200m from the balloons which indicate the limits of swimmers or diving buoys.
To drive in distance less than 300m from the point which swimmers usually reach
Allow others to drive the boat.
You are OBLIGED to return the vessel to the point that you received it.
6.You are OBLIGED to sail with speed of 3 knots in ports and in areas with swimmers.
7. You are OBLIGED not to sail near rocky areas or in places dangerous for the safety of passengers or vessels.
8. We are responsible to provide you with all the necessary equipment and information regarding your safety . You are responsible to follow the laws and instructions
9. In case of any kind of emergency (engine problems, damages, or other ) you shall contact us immediately.